A Pointless Questionaire...
1. What bill do you hate the most?
I'm gonna have to say the cable bill, because both Finland and Estonia offer FREE WIFI which is both AMAZING and NOT FAIR.
2. Where was the last place you had a romantic dinner?
Mickey D's. Don't judge me.
3. What do you really want to be doing right now?
Eating a Po Boy in Key West. Or a cheese steak in Key West. Or anything edible in Key West.
4. How many colleges did you attend?
5. Why did you choose the shirt you have on now?
It is a Def Leppart t shirt, with a black blazer. I have been working for almost twelve hours today, and wanted to be comfortable. Also I like big hair rock.
6. What are your thoughts on gas prices?
Depends. Do I have to pay for them? I am fascinated by electric cars like the Rimac Concept One, but I'm also kind of a petrol head. You just won't get the same power, or that satisfying roar, from anything other than a gas powered engine.
7. First thought when your alarm went off this morning?
8. Last thought before going to sleep last night?
My boyfriend, who had to drive home in a wind storm.
9. Do you miss being a child?
I miss the freedom of childhood, the feeling that every problem has a solution, and that the world around you seems limitless.
10. What errand/chore do you despise?
Laundry. Often I'll get it half done, leave the load in the washer for three days, and then have to restart it because my clothes smell like someone's moldy foot.
11. Get up early or sleep in?
12. Have you found love yet?
I have found many versions of love. There is the innate love that I have for my family. There is the growing and shifting love that I have for my friends. And then I found my boyfriend, for whom I feel something that seems to be on a level of care and passion that I didn't realize existed outside the sappy world of erotic novels.
13. Favorite lunch meat?
Ham. Also a Spam fan.
14. What do you get every time you go to Wal-Mart?
Junk food. I'm a sucker for Tasty Kake Coffee Cakes. And Doritos.
15. Beach or lake?
Both! But beach.
16. Do you think Marriage is an outdated ritual?
Not at all. While it certainly isn't for everyone, there is a piece of me that quietly yearns for that commitment, that romanticism, that sense of completion and tradition. Its a beautiful thing, to see an elderly couple still clearly as devoted to one another as they were on day one.
17. What famous person would you like to have dinner with?
Dead: Robin Williams, Chris Farley. Alive: Anthony Bourdain, Elizabeth Gilbert.
18. Have you ever crashed a vehicle?
No. Knock on wood.
19. Ever had to use a fire extinguisher for it's intended purpose?
No. But I have dropped one on my foot before.
20. Strangest place you have ever brushed your teeth?
30,000 feet. I was sitting next to quite a handsome business man on five hour flight.
21. Somewhere you have never been but want to go?
Everywhere. Anywhere. Italy.
22. At this point in your life, would you rather start a new career or a new relationship?
24. Do you have a go to person?
My father usually, or one of my dear friends in law enforcement. Cops give the best advice. Also my best friend, but I think that's a given.
25. Are you where you want to be in life?
I am where I want to be in this exact moment. Be happy in the now, and excited for the future.
26. Growing up, what were your favorite cartoons?
The Fairly Odd Parents... maybe some Tom and Jerry?
27. What about you do you think has changed mostly?
Everything has changed significantly, interior and exterior. The better question is what hasn't changed?
28. Looking back at high school, were they the best years of your life?
Didn't go to public high school; I was traveling most of the time. It was a whirlwind, crazy, and wonderful experience that I wouldn't trade for the world. However, I think I'm living the best years of my life now.
29. Are there times you still feel like a kid?
Who's not a kid? Me?
30. Did you have a pager?
I played with my father's pager as a kid. Does that count?
31. Where was the hang out when you were a teenager?
Probably whatever hotel room/office I was in at the time, or if I was home, my bed room.
32. Were you the type of kid you would want your children to hang out with?
That would depend upon what stage of my childhood we are referring to. Elementary age? Sure. Hormonal high school age? Not so much. And the middle school gothic phase was just concerning.
33. Was there a teacher or authority figure that stood out to you?
Absolutely. My father was always my highest authority and my best friend. Also, I had an english professor that took me under her wing not only as a teacher, but as a friend as well, whom I owe a great deal. She was exactly what one desires in a mentor, knowledgeable, hilarious, caring, and pulls no punches.
34. Do you tell stories that start with "when I was your age"?
Only when I want to piss off a twelve year old.